Saturday, November 12, 2005

My first love

The love of my life occurred when I was 15. We were sitting on a bus, and he fell in love before I did. I did not know how to respond, because this was so new. It was a few days before I realized that this was not something I should be afraid of. He was just a boy who wanted to be friends, but more than that, he was concerned for me and my well being. It lasted for four years, but our parents didn't like it, because we were different religions. As if my parents, at least my mom, even believed in God or anything. I know my dad did, but my mom was always saying how the Bible wasn't true, etc., and that made me not want to pay any attention to her. But getting back to my young friend, he was really wonderful, and I only broke up with him because of our parents. Mine wanted me to date others, and so we both did that. It ended up at a bad time for him, and I was sorry about that, but I ended up marrying someone who was the same religion as I, but he turned out to be not so good. I always wished I had married my first young friend. He was the love of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home